Help us keep your family safe and informed during an emergency by updating your contact information with Bear Valley Electric Service, Inc. It is especially important to keep us informed of any Access and Functional Needs (AFN) members of your household, so we can ensure you get timely AFN updates and alerts. Every second matters during an emergency event, please update your information today!
Fill out and submit the form below or print out the Access and Functional Needs application and return to:
42020 Garstin Dr
P.O. Box 1547
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Definition of AFN Population
- Individuals who have physical developments or intellectual disabilities that limit their ability to access the otherwise published utility information and programs.
- Physical, developmental or intellectual disabilities
- Chronic conditions or injuries
- Limited English proficiency or who are non-English speaking
- Low income, homeless or transportation disadvantaged
- Pregnant, bed ridden or would need assistance during a PSPS or during an emergency event
- Older adults and underage children who would need assistance during a PSPS or emergency event
Please complete all required information. Sections and fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.